• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Sherry Minter, wife of Eddie Minter passes

ron203

Southeast Area Director
Sherry passed this week from a sudden illness. She was the wife of former member Eddie Minter and often accompanied him to COG events. She was always nice to be around. She and he are well known in the SE as Eddie served as the Industry Liaison for a while and left the club in 2021. If you know Eddie, you might want to reach out to him. No word on arrangements for Sherry.

Ron

Sorry to hear, never met either Eddie or Sherry - anyone reaching out to Eddie let him know he’s in my thoughts.

Cannot imagine losing my ‘Sherry’ 😢

Wayne

Very sorry to hear the news. Yesterday, I sent a note to Eddie and got a reply.
Feel that it should go to all of you that knew Eddie and Sherry while they were in the COGdom.

Thanks Ted / {all} The support is much appreciated by all of us!

Ride safe, Ted