• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Shoodabeen Engineering:Mountain Runner Flash vs Classic Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryder1

I previously had paid for the Mountain Runner Flash from Shoodaben Engineering but recently switched to the Classic Flash for the cost of shipping.
Before changing I had a indepth discussion on the phone with Steve Sefsick who took his valuable time to explain the differences between the two. I am happy I switched to the Classic! I find it has given me smoother shifting and less engine braking than the Mountain Runner which is more desirable for my riding style. Steve provided excellent customer service which was much appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.