• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Shoodaben Mountain Runner Flash

connie_rider

Just returned from the Sport Touring School (Put on by Doug/COG) in Jennings Florida.
Was my first time on a track and so the first time to "really" give the Mountain Runner a good workout.
Most of the riding was done at high RPM's in 2nd and 3rd gear, (with an occasional touch of 4th if I got a curve exactly right.).
Power was extremely smooth/linear. No hic-ups, no stumbles.. Plenty of power.
Roll on from low to high RPM's {out of the tighter curves} was seamless, lots of torque..

What worked best for me was the deceleration.
    I could count on the decell to bring my speed down smoothly without the need to immediately grab the brake.
  This allowed me to decell into a turn, and then add the brake a bit later.

Bottom line: I LIKED IT!!

Ride safe, Ted