• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

short notice,ride Sun May 18

concfronc

I am going on a ride tomorrow May 18. I will be in the parking lot across from the Morrison Inn ( in Morrison CO.) at around 12:00 noon. We will ride from there to Evergreen than over to the Peak to Peak then to lyons and out.

hope to see someone

Frank

I'm working all night tonight, so I will be in no shape for a ride in the morning. Wish I could make it.  :mad:

Had another great ride the weather was perfect It was a little busy but I got to pass many cruisers including one guy on a Harley that tried really hard to stay in front of me. I think he was a little suprised when I pulled the trigger on him and passed him at 9000 rpm in second gear :85:

Hope to see  some of you sometime

Frank