• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Short video of Idaho hwy 14 heading to Elk City

gpd323

https://youtu.be/S03EG_J0Zec

End of year ride that I take in Sept after school is back in session. 5 states, 3K+ miles and 6 days. The video is of Hwy 14 in Idaho heading to Elk City. It dead ends after 42 miles. Flipped it and rode it the other direction. Had a great time overall and only fires in Oregon upset our planned routes. I did not record all of the 42 miles just 17 minutes of it.

Rider who passed me is my riding buddy on a ZX14R.  :beerchug:

Nice video!  Idaho is a possible destination after I retire in about 7 years.  Looking at the Star/Eagle area or up near Rathdrum.  Gotta get away from the Southern CA rat race.

Nice video, glad you shared it.

Just about can hear the Bun Cooler rally calling clear from next May!