• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Shouldabeen engineering full area p update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleach1400

Bicycle
I just wanted to give a review on my updated flash for the full area p exhaust system that I just got from Steve..

Now, first things first, I know there are many flashes available for this bike now, and I was the original one to have Don Guhl build a flash for me, on his dyno for the area p full exhaust. I liked that a lot.. but Steve's flash made the bike much more rideable to me, and had similar peak hp to boot.

Fast forward to today, and now Ivan has a flash for the full area p equipped concours.. I have some experience with Ivan's work on fz1's years past, and was always impressed there. Ivan knows his stuff, as does Steve.. I have not sampled Ivan's concours 14 offering, in any way shape or form, but I'm sure it is excellent..

That being said.. I could not be happier with what I have recieved from Mr Sefsick.. His customer service is second to none.. And the latest flash is exceptional, for the full area p..Somehow he has squeezed out more low end torque from 3-5k rpms at wot, and gained a few peak hp to boot, by adding the mountain runner tech, to my full area p original flash.. I didnt think what I originally had could be improved upon, but I stand corrected.. I really like the added engine braking. I also love the effortless shifting characteristics.. i seldom use the clutch for upshifts anymore..

My review here is not to stir controversy or flame wars. I'm sure all of the vendors mentioned here have a quality product..

I just want to state what my experiences were with my chosen provider.šŸ˜ŠšŸ’Ŗ

Status
Not open for further replies.