• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

So nearly!!!

boomer

Last night I went to throw Otto onto the centrestand,...... and the tang broke off under my foot.
The bike leaned way away from me and in a frantic lunge I managed to stop it at around 30° from vertical.
However, I couldn't pull it upright from that position, nor could I let go.  :'(

Thank God for neighbours. He heard me swearing and came to check and helped me get Otto upright again.  :great:
I guess this weekends work is fitting my spare centre-stand.

I already have a CDA 003, and did not want another one.  :nananana:

Lol, I can picture that.  Like having a tiger by the tail.  She's a PITA to get back upright if she gets more than a few degrees off vertical.

About the only time body mass was a help I bet.  It would have tossed you like a doll on your head I bet if you were a little guy.