• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

So what do I win again?

wipfel

Road Bike
Dropped the big girl at the Wildcat lodge.  Fortunately no damage, and I was able to get her back on her feet without help.  Thank you Canyon Cages!

What do you win?  The sure knowledge that, unlike so many who post in here, you installed the Canyon Cages BEFORE you dropped poor Connie - congratulations!  And so it has now become my sad duty to confirm you as the 513th recipient of the uncoveted Connie Droppers Anonymous Award.  You have another tale to share around a Rally campfire.  My sincerest condolences!

The five most recent unfortunates:

0509 C14 Bill Sanders
0510 C14 Norm Zoepfel
0511 C14 Randy Zabarsky
0512 C14 Mark Van Valkenburgh
0513 C14 Wesley Gammill

Sorry to see your pain, but that is a great photo otherwise. Too bad those gloves didn't have hands to do the catching.  :eek:

Sorry Wes.  That Wildcat Lodge can be tricky! Lots of loose gravel.  Glad the bike and you are ok.  :mad:

Congratulations Wesley!
Not the best view of her, but thank goodness for the canyon cages.
BTW... you'll find my number a little further up the list  :-[
Jorge