• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Soft (vinyl) fariing pocket covers wanted

2fast

Crotch Rocket
My 86 has some pretty tired fairing pocket covers. The original kind that were made out of vinyl and snaps. If you have a decent one or two you would be willing to sell, please let me know. The best contact is direct to bp snow at hot mail dot com

Thanks!

I had some made local for my old 91 and they turned out better than the original.  The snaps are pretty standard I believe, the upholsterer had them in inventory.   

SmokinRZ said:
I had some made local for my old 91 and they turned out better than the original.  The snaps are pretty standard I believe, the upholsterer had them in inventory. 

Hmm, that's a good idea.  The ones on my 86 are getting a little worn as well. One is barely hanging on by half the snaps as the others have pulled through

Someone else mentioned that the snaps for the straps in the hard bags were avaialble from WalMart.  Should be the same size.  Like I mentioned, the person that made them did an awesome job.  Sadly I don't have the bike anymore.

i might have one where the leather is in good shape but it's missing some snaps. If you can replace the snaps yourself it's yours. Just need to find it.......

Eddie said:
i might have one where the leather is in good shape but it's missing some snaps. If you can replace the snaps yourself it's yours. Just need to find it.......

Hey Eddie, I got a nice one from CRocker (thanks again!), so I am good for now. I sure appreciate it though :-*