• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SOLD: 2- Almost new SHOEI FULL FACE HELMETS

elektradw

Moped
!) Like new Shoei Multitech full face flip-up motorcycle helmet. XL Matte Black w/tinted and clear shields. Rarely worn less then 1 yr old. Liner clean no wear. Shields and shell have no scratches. Save over $150. ONLY $299

2) Like new Shoei Qwest full face helmet. XL Lt. Silver w/tinted and clear shields. Rarely worn less than 1year old. Liner clean no wear. Shields and shell have no scratches. Save over $150. ONLY $225

Attachments

• 5La5Ea5K83Eb3F43Mec519edaf4a160721a81.jpg
    5La5Ea5K83Eb3F43Mec519edaf4a160721a81.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 83
  • 5Nd5I35M83L93J93l5c5197c24049d90a1fed.jpg
    5Nd5I35M83L93J93l5c5197c24049d90a1fed.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 85
I could have gone with the large, but it was rubbing just a bit on my forehead to be uncomfortable on long trips. I purchased the XL and a set of oversized cheek pads. Found this combination to be extremely comfortable.

wipfel said:
It's a shame that Qwest isn't a L.  I'd be all over this deal.

I "think" that all you'd need to do is to get the pads for a large. As it's my belief that the shell is the same for Lg/X-Lg.  So you might want to get on the Shoei site to verify this.

I just hate someone missing out on a goo deal.

I'm in between a L and a M from what I can tell when trying them on in the store.  The M feels like I have to peel it off my head like one of those masks in Mission Impossible and then verify my ears stayed with me through the effort.  The L feels a little loose.  I'm thinking of getting the L and then adding the thicker pads already, so I'm afraid the XL would be wobbly.