• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

** SOLD - 2008 C14 15K miles one owner dealer serviced no accidents upstate NY

twinny

Big Wheel
I have a 2008 I bought new and have thoroughly enjoyed.  I am looking to sell and purchase a newer bike.  The bike has been garage kept and is in great condition.  I put on a Cee Bailey's windshield (still have original), lowered the rear pegs for my wife, magnetic tank bra, and put 3m protective film on the bags.  Other than that, and tires as needed, the bike is original.  I'm asking $8,000.00. Will discuss reasonable offers.

No, I have not been an active participant on the boards, I've been more of a browser when I had time but spend too many hours working and not enough time riding!

Email me at walkertf@corning.com. 

Thanks.

Attachments

• Concours_small.JPG
    Concours_small.JPG
    129.8 KB · Views: 96
A couple pics taken today...   

Attachments

• con3.JPG
    con3.JPG
    162.1 KB · Views: 83
  • con4.JPG