• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SOLD: 2008 C14 Concours 10,3xx mi

Bluepelican31

Big Wheel
SOLD

2008 Kawasaki Concours ZG1400 ABS 10,3xx miles, $6,999.

Vehicle Description

For sale is a 2008 Kawasaki Concours ZG1400 ABS with 10,3xx miles for $6999.  I bought the Concours new on 10/13/2007 from my local Kawasaki dealer. I also purchased the Kawasaki GTP three year extended warranty so the bike is under Kawasaki warranty until 10/13/2013 and it is free to transfer. Extras that are installed and included are hi/lo switched heated grips, GIVI 46L tail trunk, Battery Tender hookup directly connected to battery, Gerbing brand heated gear lead connected to battery, and 7 JUROCK tall windshield which I found to be the best after trying a CeeBaileys Euro Tour, V-Stream, and CalSci +7.5 tall screens. Also included, but not installed is the factory short screen for the summer time and a Cox Racing radiator guard with mounting hardware.  The bike is fitted with Michelin Pilot Road 2 tires.  The rear has an estimated 1,000 miles on it while the front has an estimated 4,000 miles.  Properly documented and correct interval oil changes with service records and receipts. Included are the two original key fobs, the one main ignition key, two keys for the GIVI trunk and the owner’s manual. The bike was primarily a short distance commuter. I had three bikes for awhile so it wasn’t ridden as daily commuter until June 2010 when I rode it four times a week until Novemebr 2011 when I got a new job where I could not commute by bike any more. I have only ridden four or five times this year. I need to sell it to contribute to a down payment on a new house and plan to get a play bike like an Aprilia Dorsoduro in a year or two.  The bike has been ridden in the rain but garage kept.  The bike did fall over in the driveway once, but my truck (!) broke its fall so damage is not all that bad (to either vehicle):  scratching to the left side mirror bezel, light scratching to right mid fairing, scratches to the lower fairing, and a scratched corner on the right saddle bag.  See up close pictures of these areas. The rest of the plastic and paint are in great shape.  Again the bike has been ridden in the elements so some of the metal components are slightly weathered. There are no known mechanical issues.  Since November 2011 I have been keeping the C14 on a Battery Teneder since my riding chances have diminished. Clean and clear title in hand.  I live near Bloomington, Indiana. Will go on ebay in a few days.

Attachments

• 4-22-12 side.jpg
    4-22-12 side.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 94
  • 4-22-12 front.jpg
    4-22-12 front.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 94
  • 4-22-12 right head.jpg
    4-22-12 right head.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 99
  • 4-22-12 odo.jpg
    4-22-12 odo.jpg