• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

(SOLD) 2011 Concours 14 ABS for sale

Ken Po

Tricycle
I am selling my Concours 14  ABS.  It just doesn't get ridden enough.  My FZ1 gets all of the attention.  I bought it in January 2012.  It still has the remains of it's 3 year warranty.  The only aftermarket parts going with it are a Cee Bailey Ultra Tour domed windshield, tech spec tank grips, grab on grip covers and a tankslapper kit.  This bike is like new.  Less than 2000 miles on it.  This bike has traction control, ABS, ECO mode (I avgd 41mpg), and the keyless ignition.  The 600 mile service was completed of course.  $11,000

The green Pazzo levers are being sold separately.  I will reinstall the stock levers and exhaust

Attachments

• C14 1.jpg
    C14 1.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 165
  • C14 2.jpg
    C14 2.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 133
I am in Lawrence, KS.  About 25 miles west of Kansas City, KS. 

Bike is priced according to what I am seeing as asking price across the country.  So I am guessing.  Since this bike is in perfect shape with low miles and 2 1/2 years of the warranty left, I figure that it is one of the better used '11s available.  I am not desperate to sell, but I am willing to entertain offers.

I just listed my '03 for sale today.  If it sells quickly,  I will be interested in talking with you about the '11.  I'm in New Mexico. 

I have decided to lower the price to $11,000.  I also have the Kawasaki shop manual that I will include with the bike.  It makes it much easier to do the maintenance.  I have the Two Brothers carbon fiber slip on and the Adv Sport Touring 2" pullback risers that I can include for a little more dough if you are interested.