• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

*SOLD* C14 all leather Russell seat

kyleb

Tricycle
**SOLD**All leather Russell seat. Heated drivers seat. Just bought it used and after using it for 50 miles I unfortunately realized it's not the seat for me. Also includes cover. $525 I'll pick up the shipping. Sorry, but don't know the build of the person it was designed for. I'm 6 foot 220 lbs 32 inch inseam and seat fit me pretty well.

Attachments

• IMG_8460.JPG
    IMG_8460.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_8461.JPG
    IMG_8461.JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_8462.JPG
    IMG_8462.JPG
    91.1 KB · Views: 70
Do the front and back come apart?  I am really looking for a solo saddle, so I can easily mount an aux tank.

Can you explain in more detail why the seat was uncomfortable , I am comfortable on
the stock seat for about an hour of riding , it seems over time my NADS are slowly getting pushed
under my crotch .
      Sorry for the gory detail but thats the best way I can explain it.

Thanks

millsan1 said:
Do the front and back come apart?  I am really looking for a solo saddle, so I can easily mount an aux tank.

Nope, front and rear are one piece

hunterbug said:
      Can you explain in more detail why the seat was uncomfortable , I am comfortable on
the stock seat for about an hour of riding , it seems over time my NADS are slowly getting pushed
under my crotch .
      Sorry for the gory detail but thats the best way I can explain it.

Thanks

Seat was very comfortable and I think it would be good for long rides, especially if you don't plan on riding aggressively through the twisties.  I learned after a short time riding it that the seating position is a little too upright for my riding style.  I'm more of a "sport" rider than a "touring" rider.  When I plan rides I look at a map and try to find the roads with the most curves in them and be sure to take that route.  I think I'll sacrifice some comfort for my own personal need to go fast on the curves and try another seat.  I like getting aggressive in the twisties and didn't feel like I had the control in the twisties like I'd like to have.  This is also why I removed the handle bar wedges off the bike.