• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

-SOLD- Cardo Scala Rider G4 Powerset bike-2-bike communicators- SOLD

Victor Salisbury

For Sale: One Cardo Scala Rider G4 Powerset bike-2-bike communicators, with two extra headsets
                          Only two months old, like new!
Used on two road trips for operator/passenger comm. worked flawlessly listening to music, cell phone calls, intercom.
But, since most of my riding will be solo, converting to another sound system. My lesson learned, your potentially excellent Christmas present.
The Scala rider G4 Powerset offers Multi-Device Connectivity, including mobile phone, A2DP (Bluetooth® stereo), built-in FM radio with RDS wire connectivity to iPod™/ MP3 players. Flip up antenna for up to a mile bike-bike. Can be used as 4-way Intercom between two bikers and two passengers or 3-way Intercom among three separate bikers.
http://www.cardosystems.com/us/scala-rider/scala-rider-g4-powerset

Included:

2 Scala Rider G4 units, updated with most current software
2 boom headsets
2 corded headsets (for full-face helmets, not part of G4 Powerset, purchased separately, $100 retail)
4 "glue-on" bases (3M double sided tape, included) for headsets
4 clamp on attachments for headsets
2 wall chargers and cords (cords can be utilized to charge from wall charger, or USB port from PC. Cord for downloading updates from PC)
2 cable connectors for MP3 player to G4
2 storage pouches for G4 units
Plenty of associated hardware, allen wrenches, velcro patches for headset installations.

Retail at $490 for the Powerset, $100 for the extra corded headsets, almost $600 before uncle sugar.

You can have the complete package for:

-
$380 or make an offer, cost of shipping, insured, to the lower 48 included.
PayPal, check or money order
-

PM here
or
email direct to victorsalisbury AT verizon DOT net

I just covered the quick basics here.
Please ask if you have any questions or concerns.

Read the write-ups on the forums, Cardo's website.

Thanks for looking!!

Attachments

• Scala G4.JPG
    Scala G4.JPG
    482.2 KB · Views: 146
Larry said:
If you don't mind me asking, why are you selling?

Hey, I don't mind answering  ;D
Lets get some dialouging going (hey, I would like to sell it)

Short answer, more functionality than I required. Works great, love the wireless part of it.  But, I would only utilize this setup on one or two rides a year. So, I'd rather see where someone else can enjoy the system.