• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Sold - Corbin Seat for C10

red rider

Tricycle
Up for sale is a like new Corbin seat for the first generation Kawasaki Concours (86-07).  I just purchased this seat from the previous owner who only had it on his bike about 500 miles.  I’ve only had it on my bike about 100 miles.  The only reason I am selling it is because I came across another Concours Corbin seat but from Dale Walker Holeshot Engineering, which slightly differs in appearance.

This is a great, nearly new seat, which uses a carbon fiber appearing leather seat cover.  It includes a slot for a passenger backrest, which accepts Corbin and some other backrest posts.  All you need to install the seat is to transfer the two seat brackets from your existing factory seat and bolt them on the Corbin, about 5 minutes tops.

The seat is in perfect condition except for a very small area in the back of the seat where I found a very small (1/8”) slight break in the material top cover, not the cover itself (just the surface of the cover).  I could have left it alone and it would have been fine, but decided to apply a dab of repair to cover it completely.  I wasn't able to upload a file to the site but I did manage to upload to the other Concours forum: http://www.zggtr.org/index.php?topic=4090.0

More details on the seat can be found at the link below.
http://www.corbin.com/kawasaki/8694concours.shtml

The price includes FREE shipping to your door in the lower 48 U.S. states.

I prefer PayPal, and will ship immediately upon payment.

Thanks for looking and don’t hesitate to ask any questions.

Steve Nelson