• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SOLD!!! F/S 2011 Concours 14 - Mint condition!!!

TJ_Ben

Bicycle
I'm selling my mint-condition, Atomic Silver, 2011 C14 with barely 1500 miles on her.
Move forces sale. Can't ride where I'm headed.

She's never been ridden in the rain. Never dropped. Always slept in a climate controlled garage under a cover.
She's also got some farkle on her:

1. Sargent Low seat;
2. Cal-Sci XL Wide windshield (no scratches);
3. MCE Canyon bars (not yet installed, BNIB);
4. Murph's risers and wedges;
5. Murph's tamper-proof oil filler cap w/key;
6. Tech spec tank grips and tank protector;
7. Reflective decals on saddlebags (the black kind).

I'm asking $11,499.99 firm; will consider $10,999.99 but without the aftermarket stuff listed above.
Cash preffered, but bank wire-transfer is also okay.

You can view the bike on weekends only, for work keeps me away during weekdays.
I'll work with YOUR carrier to the fullest extent to arrange for shipping. You pay all costs and insurance.

Thank you in advance for your kind attention. Don't mind me, I just got something in my eye, that's all.

Attachments

• la foto.JPG
    la foto.JPG
    145.8 KB · Views: 93