• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SOLD Genuine AudioVox Cruise Control for C-10 SOLD

centex

Mini Bike
This item is SOLD

I've decided not to install a genuine AudioVox CCS-100 cruise control I originally purchased in 2005.

This is NOS (New Old Stock) in the original box never installed.  I was injured in '05 and my Connie sat unused 'till this year, this cruise unit was stored on a closet shelf all that time.  The sub-package with the keypad & harness was opened but all other sub-packages in the box with hardware, etc. are still un-opened.  This unit is 100% complete as originally sold by AudioVox.

In addition to the AudioVox instructions, included are color print-outs of C-10 Concours-specific installation instructions and color photos of the install downloaded from a Cogger's website back in 2005 (no longer online).

Also included are the following accessories purchased this year from Murph's:
[BE-100] Bergmen Engineering AudioVox Cruise Control Switch Mod Bracket (for left/clutch handlebar)
[CCS-100 Pad] CCS-100 Cruise Control Touchpad Cover 3-pack
[VAC-100] Vacuum Canister

Current retail for all is $225, asking $160 delivered Priority Mail in lower 48.

Thanks!

I want this, but can't swing it until the 15th of the month.  I'll commit if you can, but if you can't i understand.

I'm advertising in several places and the cruise control will go to the first person that emails me with a ship address and makes confirmed payment.  That's the only fair sale, IMHO.

Available 'till I post that it's been sold (not yet).

Thanks for looking and sincere good luck!