• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SOLD -- GIVI Trunk with all Mounting Hardware -- SOLD

js007star

Training Wheels
Hello,

Freeing up some garage space and looking to part with the following:

1: GIVI Monokey Trunk with backrest and all mounting hardware -- Excellent condition

165.00 + 20.00 shipping from Ohio OR Reasonable Offer

Prefer PAYPAL

Don't need to sell,  just sitting taking up space. 

Pictures below.

Thanks

JIM  (js007star@yahoo.com)  330-402-7400

I will take some pictures this evening and look
for a model number on it.  For reference,  it is the
Givi with the reflective piece around the back edge
and passenger backrest on the opposite side.  Not real
boxey looking per say.  Rounded edges.  Expect an update
with some pictures after 8:00 p.m. Est tonight.

Thanks

Jim

Attached are your pictures.

Cannot find a model number anywhere on the GIVI, but found a simliar one online.  E460.  The mounting kit is an
additional purchase as well as the backrest.  I am including everything you need to mount it to your Connie.  All
is pictured.

Thanks

JIM

Attachments

• DSCF1093.JPG
    DSCF1093.JPG
    890.8 KB · Views: 106
  • DSCF1094.JPG
    DSCF1094.JPG
    898.2 KB · Views: 95
  • DSCF1095.JPG
    DSCF1095.JPG
    931 KB · Views: 86
  • DSCF1096.JPG
    DSCF1096.JPG
    919.6 KB · Views: 92
Now you tell me!

I enjoyed getting a 46L for my Birthday last month.  Otherwise I would have been at your doorway 'yesterday'.

Anyone else should definitely consider getting this because his price is reasonable and the trunk is very easy to install.  But don't use the COG guideline for Givi install, use another guy's I found online.  Will post his link after I get home and find that paper.

Here's the good link to installation should you be searching for a guideline to installation:
http://www.themcdonalds.net/richard/index.php?title=Givi_Topcase_for_Concours

I hope Mr. McDonald doesn't mind but I find these instructions much better than the COG tech tip.