• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SOLD.....Go-Kot for the best rest

bowtie39

The easiest cot to assemble on the market.  Offering this used and nice Go-Kot that is the Long version.  84"L x 28"W and is approx 8" off the floor/ground.  Capacity is 350#.  Carry pouch and protection added on legs to protect tent floor.  Will give a great sleep in camp or as a extra bed in the home.  Asking 90.00.  I will ship but will ask for some help on that.  Prefer to ride an meet someone, within reason, from central TX.  Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1610.JPG
    IMG_1610.JPG
    107.5 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_1611.JPG
    IMG_1611.JPG
    115.6 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_1612.JPG
    IMG_1612.JPG
    166.8 KB · Views: 155
Will add somewhat of an incentive.....buy the cot and will include a Igniter from a '95 Connie.  The box worked perfectly btw :)

Looks nice, not familiar with the brand.  I will say that a low profile cot really helped me enjoy motorcycle camping more.