• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

*SOLD* Rifle Windshield System - Price Lowered

phlatlander

Used Rifle system with a 15" homemade Lexan screen.  The screen itself measures 15" and to the top of the "extender" measures 19".  Total length of Rifle base, 15" screen with extender is 24 3/4".  There is some typical "star" cracking at the extender screw holes, but the base to main screen connection appear in good condition.

I'm 6'1"-ish and went with the 15" to allow more air to hit my torso during hot weather.  The extender is easily removed and when not in use I stored it in my topcase.  With the 19" extender I didn't have any buffeting.

Asking $120 shipped to lower 48.  Paypal gift prefered or buyer pays fees.  If you don't want to do paypal email me and we might be able to work something out.

Greetings,
I'm interested in your Rifle system for sale and can pay through paypal.
In the picture, it appears that there are several small scratches at the base of the main screen.
Is the rest of the part of the screen like that too?
Thanks,
Dean

Dean,
Thanks for the interest.  Let me preface my response by saying that I've never been a stickler for having a perfect/scratch free main screen as I look well over top them. 

Yes, there are scratches throughout the shield.  As you can see in the picture the only scratches visible are towards the bottom of the main screen and if the light/shadow was right you wouldn't see them.  When cornering I would normally need to look through the main screen and never had any issue with seeing what I needed to.

The beauty of the Rifle system is you can make your own main screens.  I made probably 3-4 of them over the course of ownership but settled on the pictured setup as best for me.

Thanks again for the interest hope this helps and don't hesitate to ask if you have more questions.
Bryan