• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SOLD!!*** Schuberth C3 with SRC System (Size Large 7 3/8)

kilofox

Training Wheels
I purchased this helmet and bluetooth system last fall. Loved the helmet and SRC system, however there are a couple of reasons that I am selling it.

First and foremost.. it doesn't match the shape of my head. I need a semi oval to oval helmet shape. I could wear this helmet for about half an hour, but eventually it would hot spot the top of my forehead.

Secondly, while not that important. I got this helmet because having a flip up helmet is better for riders that wear glasses. I had lasik surgery last January and can ride glasses/contacts free.

I did love the SRC system and the overall feel and construction of the helmet. But in the end, it wasn't for me. I am using an Arai Q-Signet (Size Large) and it fits me great and I can wear it for a long time.

The C3 is a Large (7 3/8).

Normally, I would not consider selling a "used" helmet. However I have almost 1K into this lid with the SRC system and I have babied the lid and it has never been dropped.

I am asking $500 OBO. I will pay for shipping.

The best way to reach me is via email:
XySTv.png

Untitled by kILOfOXtROT, on Flickr

kilofoxtrot said:

And if you buy today, a free cat will be shipped too..

This is a lightweight, quiet, well built lid. But it's not for everybody. What helped me was to loosen up the strap a click or two, and my head wasn't pressing up against the top of the liner so hard. I would suggest that an interested individual try one on first for about a half hour, it really is surprisingly comfortable and lightweight. And checkout the price of the new setup, the price of the SRC (I don't have this) is two thirds of the price of the lid, so, this here sounds like a good deal. Plus the pinlock and retractable sunshield is standard with it.
http://www.webbikeworld.com/r4/schuberth-src/

kilofoxtrot said:
Walker18 said:
And if you buy today, a free cat will be shipped too..

Believe me... I am tempted. (not) Dam cats go where they dam please.

533308_10150718911569306_79101064305_9272114_1309660440_n.jpg

I read that before. It makes me laugh every-time. Boy does it ever seem true. LOL  :))