• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SOLD SOLD SOLD-Lady's Frank Thomas Venus Mesh Jacket-Large

Victor Salisbury

My daughter no longer rides with me, so her gently used gear is going for sale.

- Lady's Frank Thomas Venus mesh jacket, worn 3-4 times?,  size=ladies Large (Frank Thomas is a company in Great Britain who used to be partnered with Cycle Gear stateside, so sizing is slim, just saying).

Jacket has removable CE armor shoulders/elbows, foam back protector; back protector is also removable so can be upgraded.
Snaps on arms for adjustability, rain liner designed to be worn on the outside of the riding jacket, liner can be worn separately, there is a zippered back pocket the liner (or other items) can be stored in.

$40, lower 48 shipping included in price.

please email me at victorsalisbury AT gmail DOT com or PM through here.

Attachments

• FT Jacket001.jpg
    FT Jacket001.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 103
  • FT Jacket002.jpg
    FT Jacket002.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 99