• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

***SOLD*** Stock C10 Seat

dammitdan

Taken from a 2006 with 21,000 miles.  Seat is in excellent condition, no tears or rips.  One small 3/4" scuff on the left-hand side, see pictures for closer look (it looks like something may have rubbed against it and left a deposit of some kind, might be removable).  Just got a new (used  ;D) Corbin and have no need for the old seat.  Hardware on the underside went to the Corbin, so you'll need to use your own hardware to put this on your bike.

Boxed up and ready to go, $150 $125 $100 shipped to the lower 48.  May consider a trade for farkle(s)... First come first served, send an email to dhumberd@gmail.com

Thanks!

photoA.jpg

photoB.jpg

photoC.jpg

photoD.jpg

photoE.jpg

photoF.jpg

photoG.jpg

I weigh close to 260, so I would sink down on the stocker until I was almost sitting on the seat pan.  Just after I bought the C-10 I took it on one 150-mile ride on the stock seat and knew it had to go.  The Corbin I got is already nicely broken in so it's not rock-hard, but it's still firm enough to keep the monkey butt at bay.  Not that I have gotten the chance to ride much with it... Around here lately it's either been cold or raining (or both)  :-[.