• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SOLD: Used OEM Stock Seat

S Smith

Northeast Area Director
SOLD For Sale: Used OEM Stock Seat from '98 in very good condition.  Does not include latch brackets.  $30 obo + shipping.

Attachments

• img_5289.jpg
    img_5289.jpg
    215.3 KB · Views: 76
I really need a (new) stock seat! I'll  take that from you! And Bratman, if you need an experiment AND are recovering the seat, I'll sell you mine, cheap.
Let me know!
Tim

Several PMs received, and dibs will go in order received. Sorry if I do not respond to each one personally.  The primary question is how much is shipping.  I will try get to weigh the box and get a UPS shipping cost.  Please Stand By....

6 Riders said:
I really need a (new) stock seat! I'll  take that from you! And Bratman, if you need an experiment AND are recovering the seat, I'll sell you mine, cheap.
Let me know!
Tim

Hmm, might not be a bad idea.  I could work with this concept.

Granted it looks as though he's going in order of PM when I inquired on the open forum.

BratmanXj said:
6 Riders said:
Let me know!
Tim

Hmm, might not be a bad idea.  I could work with this concept.

Granted it looks as though he's going in order of PM when I inquired on the open forum.

Since I did not specify, it is by order of contact....  but there were 2 PMs prior to your original post.

Sorry, I didn't mean for that to sound rude...  But if it does come down to me I wouldn't mind passing to 6Riders and work out a deal with him for his seat.

Brat IF I get this seat, I'll sell you mine for shipping cost only. It could be more than what this seat would cost total though