• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SOLD: V-Stream & Cee Baileys Windshields C14

If the V-Stream was tented, I'd be all over one. It's too bad that they don't make one. (Well that I know of.)

The Pope said:
:mad: Tinted  :-[

Ah! What I get for asking the question before I was fully caffeinated.

Have you looked at the tinted Cee Bailey's? I really like the quality of the shield and am thinking of picking one up for summer riding.

I'm leaning more toward the Cal Scince Lg for the cooler months and the Tinted Shorty for the warm months.
But any replacment shield I get must be tinted, so the V-Stream is off of the list.

The Pope said:
I'm leaning more toward the Cal Scince Lg for the cooler months and the Tinted Shorty for the warm months.
But any replacment shield I get must be tinted, so the V-Stream is off of the list.

I liked both the Cal Sci Lg and the CB, but chose the CS because it just provided a warmer, quieter pocket for the way I have my bike set up. I agree on the tinted shorty, but wasn't aware Cal Sci made one. I'll check it out. Thanks!

greetings
I just picked up a 2011 connie with 10k miles saturday in NC, and rode it home to ATL area.  Stock windshield had too much buffeting for my likes at the highest position.  Would like your input for which shield to upgrade to?  I'm 5'10" 185lbs with 32" inseam.  I would like to still be able to see over the shield, rather than through it, but would like a smoother ride on interstate travel at highest level.
thanks.
juve
in the mean time, I'll pour through all the windshield posts, but hoped to save some time seeing how you had all three. :beerchug:

Hi Juve!

I'm 6', 210 (well 216 after the trip to Italy, but that's beside the point  :) ) with a 34" inseam. At full height, I can just see over the CalSci. And it was similar with the Cee Baileys. Wasn't as keen on the V-Stream and really don't remember how high it was.

Short story is that either one of these should do a nice job for you and you can run them up only as high as you need them to still see over the top.

Good luck!

Bill