• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SOLD Valentine One Radar/Laser Detector SOLD

calboy

Mini Bike
Purchased less than three months ago. This is the absolute newest version. It needs no firmware upgrades whatsoever. I also have the Concealed Display and the Remote Audio Adapter.
The Concealed Display "partners with V1, moving all the visual warnings to a location of your choosing while V1 continues on duty in the dark mode."  -- from Valentine website.
The Remote Audio Adapter " For motorcyclists or headphone users, here's a way to move V1's audio warnings anywhere you want them. Compact module has a speaker and two headphone jacks (one mini, 3.5mm; and one micro, 2.5mm). You also get remote control of all Control Knob and Lever functions including mute and computer modes; handy when you've mounted V1 out of reach. Connects with standard V1 power cords. " --from Valentine website
These are the prices for new equipment:
V1  $399.00
Concealed Display  $39.00
Remote Audio Adapter $49.00
plus shipping!

I am selling mine for $ $439 delivered to your door. I'll throw in an extra 2-Port Lighter Adapter—Swivel.
Everything is in mint condition and come with the original boxes.
I don't do PayPal, so the payment must be either in cash or a USPS Money Order.

Cal,
  It arrived today, right on schedule and in perfect condition.
Best packing job I've ever seen!

Thanks,

Mick