• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SOLD-Vance & Hines CS One for C14

I have a question about the Vance & Hines, thinking of putting one on my 2009.  Please shoot me an email:  skrawse@aol.com
Thanks!

For those of you that wanted to buy the extra reducers from me, I did not get the slip on. Not sure what happened as I did want to pay the asking price and thought that the deal was worked out, only to find out that it was never shipped and sold elsewhere. (insert your appropriate emoticon here)...

it was never shipped and sold elsewhere

I hate it when that happens.

Most folks that I've dealt with on this forum are upstanding and businesslike.
There are some, however, who are unreliable.

Reputation speaks louder than ads.
Maybe there could be a rating system for sellers, like on ebay.

bummer, i am sure another will surface for sale. THANKS for the heads up on the reducer....

dave

6thwisconsin said:
For those of you that wanted to buy the extra reducers from me, I did not get the slip on. Not sure what happened as I did want to pay the asking price and thought that the deal was worked out, only to find out that it was never shipped and sold elsewhere. (insert your appropriate emoticon here)...