• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SOLD !!!

jim snyder

I have a KelTec PF-9 (9m/m) with 2 mags, with a T.I. .22 conversion kit, with 3 mags. Fobus holster included.
This item has been SOLD.

Attachments

• S5000030.JPG
    S5000030.JPG
    117.8 KB · Views: 167
Tempting, looked up this on kel- tec forum.  How does your 9 shoot?  What difference in point of impact vs .22?  How much shooting as a .22?  Is it an ammo snob requiring specific stuff like Cci?  My pf9 has crimson trace laser.  Wondered how it would effect aim point as a 22.

Snowlover said:
Tempting, looked up this on kel- tec forum.  How does your 9 shoot?  What difference in point of impact vs .22?  How much shooting as a .22?  Is it an ammo snob requiring specific stuff like Cci?  My pf9 has crimson trace laser.  Wondered how it would effect aim point as a 22.

I have the same setup exactly. Jim and I both got them contemporaneously. The 22 kit works great, esp w/ mini-mags, which is what the manufacturer suggest. I have shot 100's of cheap blazer with no issues. The sights are just like the pf9's and are adjustable. I don't think the point is so much "do they both have the same aim point" as much as does the 22 teach you trigger control, quick target aquisition, etc. And certainly it does.  Steve

Snowlover said:

As Steve mentioned, both have adjustable sights so its not an issue. The laser question is a toss up, but POI should be close. They do recommend CCI ammo, but I have had good luck with Federal white box match ammo.
I only have about 75 rounds thru the .22 slide, and about 100 rounds thru the PF-9. So both are like new.

Wish it fit my hand better...  Long boney fingers don't fare well with it.

:-[

That's a good deal though.