• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SOLD

headstill2172

Hey COG,
I just had my bike totaled out because of the bottom of the frame is sheared off (see pictures). I can buy back the salvage for $1500. It will need a frame and a rear shock assembly. NO DAMAGE to body rim,tires, nothing but typical road use wear and tear. Bike is stock other than a MRP flash. (took off farkles).

Used frames $450-$650 (some with clean title). Shock $50-$100. I see this is $2200 investment for someone that can turn a wrench and has room.

2013 with 19,500 miles (blue) are selling in the $7500 range.

I can facetime you to see the bike, look it over, hear it run. I have taken very good care of this bike, all fluids (brakes,coolant,forks,engine oil, shaft oil) ALL replaced in the last year with synthetic. %50 front tire %75 rear RP4s. I am in Charleston SC. 29466

I could care a less either way, just thought someone one on here might have the means or ways to do this right.

Attachments

• r side damage.jpg
    r side damage.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_6964.jpg
    IMG_6964.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_5963.jpg
    IMG_5963.jpg
    293.5 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_5982.jpg
    IMG_5982.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
Dang that's a good deal! If someone bought it just to part it out, I would think they would come out ahead. If I didn't just buy a new fridge and you lived closer I would seriously be thinking about it!

I hope you get a replacement soon and have many safe and enjoyable miles.

Dale