• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

South Central, May Day and DFW GTG

smithr

May Day ride this weekend is having a rough time but I hope some of you still are able to enjoy. There is Charlie the host not making it and also weather issues. Here is the latest word from Charlie. Charlie Treece wrote: > Bob, > > Earlier I spoke with John Ogden, from Hatfield, Arkansas, who is the > only COG member to make it to Clarksville this evening. He wasn't > expecting to see me there as he saw my crawdadding post on one of the > forums a couple of weeks ago. He's planning on leaving the motel around > 9:00 in the morning and making a loop up 123 to 7 and then through > Eureka Springs and back down via the Pig Trail. He doesn't seem to mind > riding in the rain. > > The lady I talked with at the motel wasn't clear on which reservations > were COG and which weren't, but she said they have had a lot of > cancellations for the weekend due to the weather forecast. It's looking > like not a lot of people are going to show up in Clarksville for any > reason. Anyway, we have one good COG rider there who will be looking > for any others that show up and will try to help keep it a > semi-organized event. I'll check back tomorrow when the regular > reservations person is there and see how many actual COG members are > still planning to attend and see if I can talk with any of them. > > Charlie > Semi-Tame Hillbilly, in Bull Shoals, Arkansas > ---------------------------------------------------------- DFW Meet wendy stuart wrote: > We are trying to set up meet and greet meetings in the DFW area. I have > picked a place for us to meet for May. I was thinking we could meet once a > month during the first week and plan a ride for later in the month I was > thinking next week, May 6th, we could meet a Babe's chicken house in > Carrollton. 7 pm > > wendy -------------------------------------------------------- Please try and support our members efforts. ---------------------------------- South Central Area Director Email scad@cog-online.org
2277636501_61718d569a.jpg
<p align="left"><a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/20211686@N05/">My Photos<br