• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

South east events

JohnC

Street Cruiser
South East members:

I do hope that you take your camera and a notepad to whatever COG event you happen to attend in the next 2+ months.  I also hope you will write a short summary of the events you attend or participate in.  Why, well I'm your newsletter editor and I have to have stories and pictures before I can even start to put an issue together. 

For those that wish to give a little extra effort, just send the pictures and your story to me at:  johcar44@gmail.com    I have a good idea that it will get published in our next newsletter, possibly even the Concourier.

When will that next issue be, well that depends on how much you send me and how fast you send it.  Once I get 6 pages worth I'll start to put one together.  Also, if you have something motorcycle related that you wish to swap or sell, send me your add.  Pics are welcome.  Do I have a limit on the number of pages, well sort of.  But send me twice as much as needed and I'll filter through it and give you only the best.    :)

And John you do a really great job in putting out the newsletter too..thank you :08:

Come on everyone!!
There are a lot of events coming up, so lets get things written and /or pics taken, then off to John.

Sport Rider said:
John,
I gave you pics from the WV trip that a couple of us did, right?

No, first time me hearing of it.  Write a short story of what you did and where you went.  Folks would want to know. 

tia, tcars
John

John said:
Sport Rider said:
John,
I gave you pics from the WV trip that a couple of us did, right?

No, first time me hearing of it.  Write a short story of what you did and where you went.  Folks would want to know. 

tia, tcars
John

Funny you should say.....got my Concourier issue over the weekend.  Article about it is inside the back page.  :)

You just need to remember, I'm working on the next issue, not the last one, thus the reason for that reply.  What I did months ago has long been forgotten.  That comes with being an ol fart.  bgof    But Thanks for reminding me that one of my t-shirts is totally correct, "If I don't remember, it didn't happen."