• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

southwest area ride

redline

Just got back from the nationals and I'm itching to get going again. Someone (from AZ) had asked about getting together for an "informal" ride. I'm from las cruces, nm. Like to see if we can get some guys together for a ride in our area. maybe start with suggesting some dates and areas to ride. Personally I liked to ride around Utah, Sedona Arizona and also really wanted to do a ride to California. We also had done a ride in Red River ( in the Taos area) some time back which was a lot of fun. Ted Proud to be American! (since 2005) Lost and found in 1991 2008 C14 "Freebird"

As few members as you have close I would use the directory and just call the ones close to you to say hi. That is if Conv. is marked in the list I guess. ---------------------------------- South Central Area Director Email scad@cog-online.org
2277636501_61718d569a.jpg
<p align="left"><a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/20211686@N05/">My Photos<br