• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SPIDER RIDE 2015

Ranger Jim

Sport Tourer
This will be (IIRC) the 20th anniversary of Tony's putting on the Spider Ride.  :great: Cindy and I plan to attend; it's on the COG calendar. It's a great rally in a terrific riding area. :motonoises: Who's IN with us?  :)

Joane and I plan on attending. Probably bringing number 1 son also.

Best roads and riding in that part of the country and folks are second to none.

I think I would like to join in.  Did two of these back in the late '90's, when I was Region E - AAD.  Have a Honda ST1300 now....I'm sure you'll let me join in.  Can't camp, as I have MS...can't get up down easily.  Jerry Hampshire & Jerry Holland are fellow Cogger Friends.  I'll see when the time comes closer......

They have cabins, so that is a great option.

STDoug1300 said:
I think I would like to join in.  Did two of these back in the late '90's, when I was Region E - AAD.  Have a Honda ST1300 now....I'm sure you'll let me join in.  Can't camp, as I have MS...can't get up down easily.  Jerry Hampshire & Jerry Holland are fellow Cogger Friends.  I'll see when the time comes closer......