• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SPIDER RIDE REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN

SteveJ

Saw 299 gas north of Chiefland this a.m.  About 3/4 of stations out. Pretty much only 87 octane available. Currently near Marianna. Hammer down.

G-Mazz

Glenn you're in buddy.  I've got you on the list. 
Leo thanks for remembering your camera.  I never take you for granted.  Everyone enjoys your pictures.  Thanks Tony K. is bringing additional chairs for sitting around the campfire. 

Looks like great weather.  EVERYONE be safe when traveling.  We are now 54 in attendance!! 

Looking forward to seeing everyone again.  Thanks to everyone for your enthusiasm.  My parents are in from AZ so I'll leave a little later than originally planned.  I should be there Thursday about noon, probably before.

Safe Roads, Gary

Rasmith

Safe Riding and good weather wishes going out to all attendees!! :motonoises: :great:

I'm stuck at home painting and cleaning newly purchased home. Almost convinced myself to abandon this project if it weren't for deliveries I need to be here to receive :'(

SteveJ

Mmmmmmm, good hogs. Great time getting together with folks I know from
up north and some others too.

On my way to West by God Virginia.

gbike

Thanks Gary and the north central  crew, the riding was great and i met some of the north central gang. i was welcomed by everyone. it was my first spider ride.

SilverConnieRider

Thank You Gary - and anyone else involved with setting up the Spider Rally.

Thanks for making sure EVERYONE there got a prize or gift, even a few non members?

This was my first Spider Rally and it worked out very well.  Great people, weather, roads and food to name a few things I liked.