• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SS1000 Completed

timsatx

Training Wheels
I did my Saddlesore ride on 10/23. It was an interesting trip. Below is the route I took. I saw some interesting sights but the real interesting thing was the winds in the Guadalupe Mountains and driving some traditional Texas Hill Country narrow two lane, no shoulder and tall grass backroads at night time. That was a really booty clincher.

Here is a file of my ride report complete with some pics for those of you that are challenged with reading  ;D

http://www.mediafire.com/?3s0vhw68f81x0u0

Attachments

• SS1000 small.jpg
    SS1000 small.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 94