• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Start of Spring Meet & Greet - Southbury CT

Was waiting to see what my schedule looks like, probably wont make it as I have an afternoon appt and a full honey do list but dont be surprised if I show up in the cage for a fast lunch. Have fun all.

The weather is looking to be decent for the Meet & Greet tomorrow. Expected daytime high of 55 and sunny.
Be cautious of black ice in the morning due to overnight low of 25.
Looking forward to seeing folks there.

Seven of us had attended this meet & greet for lunch. Doug and Anthony get the 2-wheel award for riding there, while John, Rich, Alex, Steve and I took the cage. Food was good, but COG camaraderie was better. Thanks to all who came out. Next one we will all be on 2 wheels.