• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Stock Seat Wanted

tybetz

Big Wheel
I just purchased a 2011 Concours with 3K miles and it has a Corbin seat on it that I hate. I am looking for a stock seat in new/excellant condition to purchase. I hear they go for around $100. Please contact me if you have one for sale. And Yes the Corbin will be for sale after I can find a stocker. Contact me if you have a stocker for sale.

Thanks,

TY

I got a Corbin riders seat and a smugger a while back. I'm kind of looking for the passinger Corbin seat to go with it. If you'd care to trade just the passinger section for a stock seat from a 2011, lets talk.

I've been riding my 08 Connie with the stock seat for a couple of years. I've been thinking about an aftermarket seat. Mind my asking why you don't like the Corbin?

I also have a 2011 that I just got with a stock seat in excellent condition, bike was purchased new in April....maybe we can work something out. PM sent....