• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Submission deadlines for the next SW area newsletter

OMoaC

Cutoff for submission to the next SW area newsletter is April 15 (and is NOT limited to SW members, Got some fun stories about the SW area send them in). As expressed in the last newsletter we need your participation to make this a success. DO NOT rely on your AD, AAD's and Editor to carry this alone 'cause pretty soon we'll run out of words (well maybe not me 'cause I'm an old school blowhard). Have a favorite route with some pics? Send us the story. Include a google map or GPS? Send it! Some History from you old timers would be great (you reading this JP?). Got some suggestions for your area leadership team or membership (letters to the Editor)? We'll take it. Send it over to me or Mr. Owen, We'll make ya famous. Please don't make me beg. It's not pretty and you'll feel really bad afterword  :)
Mark Hartman
COG/SWAD

Old Man on a Connie said:
Please don't make me beg. It's not pretty and you'll feel really bad afterword  :)
Mark Hartman
COG/SWAD
I'm all over it Mark.  Just like that sand wash.  No, no I think what was suppose to be a road.  Oh hell! I can't remember after that face plant :-[ :truce:  But hey, thanks for the memories...I think.  Lets do it again :motonoises:.

To be continued in the Newsletter

Bert

Where's my members? Get your junk to me so Mr. Owen can make ya famous. Pics, history, routes, oop's. Funny stuff. I told you it wouldn't be pretty. Don't make me expose embarrassing pictures. Ya'll need to send your stuff in or the dog gets it! I've met a bunch of you folks and know you have stories. If I pull your ticket at a raffle I may forget what the number is. Just sayin'.  ;)

Recently back from the land of the eternal margarita, where I was forced to spend my week putting sun-block on various parts of the international fashion model I was traveling with.  We saw some scooters and a Harley store in the mall.
Also had a good giggle about why (oh why) do Harley riders insist on wearing their brand of choice on their sleeve (chest, back, swimsuit, etc.).
Everyday, there was a quad-wheeler rolling up and down the beach ridden by no less than four Mexican Marines toting what appeared to be AR15s.
The end.

a710e9eab7be6f459bd75da642daea2f.jpg

Got your junk Brad Man. Bruce, include more pics of the cutie on the left and your in!