• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Summer 2023 Concourier

S Smith

Northeast Area Director
Just arrived. Many thanks to Keith Williams for stepping in to cover the editing and layout of this issue. Thanks to the members who contributed articles. Nicely done.

IMG_4089.jpeg

Just got my issue. Beautiful job, especially by Keith, Ed, and all the contributors. All of these guys are toiling away for the “love of the game” and the club. This issue would not have happened without all of these guys. You — absolutely—- rock!!! (And somebody needs to buy Keith a soda pop or something.)

If anyone else would like to join in, let me know and I will get you the call link for the next meeting. The more, the merrier!

Ron

Need to make a correction on Russ’s SW update. Veterans Day Ride moving to Prescott, AZ, look for it on the calendar this week or next.

Great issue guys, read the entire thing when it showed up Friday. 👍