• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SW 2009 4th of July?

mrpepsi

So this year I made a ride up the California and Oregon Coast for the 4th of July. I'd like to do it agian next year, but I'd like to bring some other COGs with me. Would anyone be interested in coming along? I have approval for up to two people to stay in the house at my sister and brother in laws, and they have room in back for tents. This would be a 7-10 day ride with Brew Pub stops while we are in the Portland, OR area. State your interest and I'll get in touch with you via e-mail so I can keep you updated as we go. My sister and brother in law make the best fish tacos. ----------------------- Brent Johnson AMA# 1046574 COG# unknown but joined :) SF Bay Area California 1988 Red Concours "Ruby" connie-dot-mrpepsi-dot-com

Here's the plan for my 2009 SF to PDX ride. I will be repeating my ride from San Francisco to Portland, Oregon this year. Instead of the 4th of July it will be the first full week of August. I plan to ride up 101 all the way to Astoria this year with two overnight stops. Then on to Portland staying at my sisters with plenty of motorcycle storage space and tents for other guests. The few days I will be at my families will include two or three rides around the area, and some time with my family. I will be heading home Thursday or Friday via Detroit lake, and Crater lake then over to Crescent City and down to San Francisco again. I'm not sure yet, but I think I'll be two up this year. Partial or full length guests are welcome. No ax murderers please. I leave at the crack of dawn Saturday, arriving in PDX Monday, returning Thursday or Friday arriving Saturday or Sunday. ----------------------- Brent Johnson AMA# 1046574 COG# 8402 SF Bay Area California 1988 Red Concours "Ruby" connie-dot-mrpepsi-dot-com

Hey Brent.... You know the SW/NW combined regional rally is going to be in Shasta City this year (I hear!) Bob "Flylooper" Burns COG #5887 E Clampus Vitus, YB#1 '04 FJR 1300
VisitedStatesMap.jpg

Saaaaweeeeet. I'll have to look that one up. Unless you can give me more info on it. ----------------------- Brent Johnson AMA# 1046574 COG# 8402 SF Bay Area California 1988 Red Concours "Ruby" connie-dot-mrpepsi-dot-com

Ok, I give up. I can't find anything about Shasta City in the Calendar or posted in the COG rides. ----------------------- Brent Johnson AMA# 1046574 COG# 8402 SF Bay Area California 1988 Red Concours "Ruby" connie-dot-mrpepsi-dot-com

Brent: I'm in Yreka, Ca. If you're on your way hame and need any assistance I'm in the directory. The Mt. Shasta Ralley is for the 18,19,20 of August. I have an e-mail address arond here some where. When I find it, I'll let you know. Hang in there and ride safe, Bob Young State of Jefferson COG #5753
2701633830102771270tJPeZY_th.jpg
2013969990102771270YCqvde_th.jpg

Brent: I didn't find the e-mail I was looking for, but I had contacted Rolland Hill, Phillro@aol.com , and he had a lady contact me sometime later with more info and a promise more info to follow. So far, nothing yet and no postings on any schedule I can find. I know these things are a lot of work and take a lot of "volunteer time", so I'm not being critical. Seriously though, if while you're in the area and need any assistance, I'm here. Hang in there and ride safe, Bob Young State of Jefferson COG #5753 C-10 A-1
2701633830102771270tJPeZY_th.jpg
2013969990102771270YCqvde_th.jpg

Thanks BOB, I look forward to the new info and I know about the State of Jefferson and hope you all find your independence. :D ----------------------- Brent Johnson AMA# 1046574 COG# 8402 SF Bay Area California 1988 Red Concours "Ruby" connie-dot-mrpepsi-dot-com