• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SW-Motech vendors??

A buddy on another forum is wondering if there are any other places that sell the SW-Motech stuff other than Twisted Throttle..  Here's his message:

Twisted Throttle has them on backorder until at least the middle of next month. Anyone sell the SW-Motech shit?

I need the EVO mounts for the side cases. I already have the locks and adapters for my Trax luggage.

http://www.twistedthrottle.com/trade...view/5183/107/

Sorry for the late reply.

We; Twisted Throttle, are the sole importer of SW-MOTECH products into North America. This includes Canada. We do have a dealer network but in most cases they carry universal items and draw from our stock on bike-specific item orders.  I expect your friend has resolved his situation already but if not have him give us a call and we will see what we can do for him.

Kevin