• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Tall California Scientific Windshield

saddletramp

Big Wheel
I traded off my 2009 Concours for a Super Tenere so I don't need this windshield.

In looking at Cal Sci's website I believe it is thier tall model.  It measures 25" top to bottow & 21" across.  My wife & I loved it because the air was so quiet it didn't interfere with our bluetooth mics.

It's been used less than 500 miles & appears new except to some minor marks around the mounting hardware.

I paid $200 + shipping.  Will take $150 + shipping or best offer.

Thanks!

Im not familiar with the "buncooler" so I don't think I'll be there.

I can take a picture but don't think you so much except glare.  It's lightly used & has always been cleaned with Plexus & a microcloth.

I'm open to offers!

saddletramp said:
Im not familiar with the "buncooler" so I don't think I'll be there.

I can take a picture but don't think you so much except glare.  It's lightly used & has always been cleaned with Plexus & a microcloth.

I'm open to offers!
We'll be in Idaho coming back through Wa and Or on the way back. Where are you located? If'n your close may stop by and snatch it up.

I live in the Seattle-Tacoma area, not sure where you are located? Might be interested if we didn't have to ship it. Thanks.