• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

tank bra and saddlebag liners

lance7

Big Wheel
looking for tank bra and saddlebag liners for 88 concours - purchased last year . luv the bike . don't know where to look for accessories for it / any help appreciated.

I saw a new half bra last night and almost bought it so go check out ebay before I spend any more cash on mods/stuf :mad:

Targa tank Bra. I had one on my 2003 and I liked it better than the one I have on my 86 now! :

http://www.denniskirk.com/jsp/product_catalog/Product.jsp?skuId=503523&store=Main&catId=&productId=p503201&leafCatId=&mmyId=3496

Cee Baily's saddlebag liners:

http://www.ceebaileys.com/bags/kawa_bags_02.html

Sorry no bra here but I find a cheap canvas bag with a handle I found at a crafts store and wrapping my cloths in plastic grocery bags if they could get wet allows me more usable space then just about anything else.  If I cared how it looked I would be riding a different bike.

Perus said:
I will be receiving 2 tank bra's.Both have the concours logo.Let me know if Lance still needs one.I will let him have it for free.It's the least I can do for a new connie in the Fam.   
                                                                                                                  :Woot_Emoticon:
How cool is that.. 8)

smithr-scad said:
Sorry no bra here but I find a cheap canvas bag with a handle I found at a crafts store and wrapping my cloths in plastic grocery bags if they could get wet allows me more usable space then just about anything else.  If I cared how it looked I would be riding a different bike.
Signature material right there. Nice line Bob.

I ordered the  Targa tank Bra. it appears to be  same as the one in the link above but instead I bough it from ebay for a few $$$ cheaper. Same concours picture on ebay as in the link.
I hope it gets here next week because I would like to have  it for the Nationals.