• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Tax Relief RTE-Cedar Key, FL, Saturday, April 18th

connieldr

Tricycle
What better way than to get away from the hassle of taxes, enjoy good food, a great ride and revisit with old (and meet new) friends than the RTE to Cedar Key, Fl? This year we will eat at the SEABREEZE restaurant, 2 doors from last years RTE. 310 Dock St near the boat ramp. Reservation time is 11:00AM, upstairs on the water. It is also the 3rd annual art festival, so prepare again for more of a crowd but also for more things to see, eat and enjoy. Event Organizer Jo Poole's Phone # 1-352-543-5738. Come early, stay late, kick tires, see the new farkles or dents and just have a fun time in general. COG or Non-COG welcomed, come one! come all! 2ski Bruce M. Barge, Ocala, FL '98 Concours "Barfrocket" SECOG N FL AAD Chatty Moron #1,IBA #4133,COG #5437 My new response to these pablum puking left wing adult crybaby children is that they need to be "more tolerant of my insensitivity and sensitive to my lack of tolerance for their ridiculous inane utopian beliefs". -Wayne Wilson-