• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Tech pages...?

abaton6

Bicycle
I can't seem to read any articles in the tech pages section.  I get this; "Sorry, you must have permission to view this document."  Any advice?  Thanx.  ???

Not sure which pages you mean...  Can you provide a link so we can try it too?

If you go to the dark grey line above, hover on COG, third item down,  click on "Tech Pages".  The page comes up , but I cannot see any article.  I still get the "Sorry, you must have permission to view this document." 
Hope this helps.
Thanx

abaton6

You should not have any issue seeing the Tech Index on the Cogmos System.

However you will not be able to access all the documents as some like past issues of the Concourier and Chalkdust are only available to full COG Members.

However the Articles in the top drop-down menu are all open to the public.

Perhaps we need to color code them in the menu to make that more clear.

Colin