• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Tech Session / Get Together - November 30th, Coon Rapids, MN

MuddyWaters

Bold North AAD
The COG Post-Thanksgiving Get Together is Back by Popular Demand!

Let's to do a little wrenching and share some knowledge on November 30th starting at 10:00 in my heated garage.

No confirmed projects are on deck at this point, so if you have work needing done and want to bring your bike contact me. Also, if you have any motorcycle related items you would like to sell or trade please bring them.

Feel free to bring a snack to share and your beverage of choice.

To get the address and to RSVP visit the COG calendar. https://tinyurl.com/2019COGThnaksgivingGetTogether

Brian, I hope to make this wonderful 'day after' event.

If any of you are interested in stuff... I have a 1986 C10  saddle bag, 2 C10 cylinder heads , 2 PR4 tires (80% used but not trash) and several 1000 older (1995 - 2005 ) motorcycle magazines (some bound and in mint condition)  that are all able to be given away to any takers. LMK and I will bring them on over.

OK, Who else is in for this!  Don't make me clean my garage for no reason.... :)

Seriously, One of the projects on deck will be to work Colin Snowberg's C10. He is having some carb issues.

Brian,
I plan on attending. It's been a while since I worked on a C-10, but this should be a good refresher course for what I need to do on my '01 that's been sitting for a while.

Jim

I'm planning to stop by.
Besides some snacks, I'll try to remember to bring the C10 laminated bolt/screw holder map thing I still have.

I stopped by Colin's place yesterday and picked up "Silverdammit".  Brian's 86 is tucked away in my garage waiting for some tender loving care on Saturday. 

Since we will be working a C10, if anyone has a service manual either a factory or a Clymer's could you bring it along just in case?  I thought I still had mine, but I can't find it.  I must have gave it away when I got the FJR.

I have both the Kawasaki Service Manual and a Clymer's. I'll bring both of them. I also have a spare Kawasaki manual covering '86 thru '90 model I'll bring for Colin to keep.

Brian, Thanks again for hosting (and feeding us)! 

With all the unique stuff on Brian's bike, I felt he must have been there watching us (and smiling a little) as we try to figure it all out. 

CU next time to put it back together.    :beerchug:

Brian H, myself and Colin got the “Snowberg Express” C-10 running last Friday.
That is one heavily modified Kawasaki and should be ready for many more miles.
Please include Colin on any ride invites.
Cheers!