• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

The CLASSIC - a pre- release special

Steve in sunny Fla

Iron Butt
Industry Vendor
      Recently  I've been exposed to a different c-14 owner, one who really wishes his bike was a zx-14. After long deliberation, I decided to re-release my original flash as the the CLASSIC . The CLASSIC is all about power... there is no added deceleration as in the Mountain Runner. The entire focus of the CLASSIC is power and acceleration. Deceleration will be the natural decelerative qualities of each individual gear, like all other flashes. I've added in some other features, too... Decel fuel cut is disabled, as well as the pair valve light should you choose to delete the pair valve system. The rev limit is raised to 10,500 rpm for dragstrip shifts, and the fan temp has been lowered 10* for to keep the engine temps down while staging. Of course shifting and ridability are perfected also, as well as increases in fuel economy that will be obvious... if you can keep out of the throttle  :motonoises: :motonoises:

If you are looking for "go fast", this is it. The CLASSIC.  90# TQ at, 3000 rpm, 101 # TQ at 6300, and 152 hp at 9300 rpm. 150+ hp from 9 to 10k. Check out the dyno chart below.

As a special offer, I'm going to offer the Classic at 300.00 including shipping and insurance in the US for a very limited time. This offer will expire July 1, 2018.

If you've been wondering what all the flash hype is about, this is a great way to find out, at a great price.

Contact me by clicking on my link below, and I'll forward the info to you that you need.

Thanks, Steve

Attachments

• classic v stock.png
    classic v stock.png
    45.4 KB · Views: 173
My only regret with this flash is I didn't get it before July 1st!  :motonoises:
I've posted a review in the products section. Thanks Steve!