• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Three Times is The Charm

redbike

Tricycle
After the third time I decided to make some changes. My issues were I could just barely get my feet firmly planted when standing still and slow speed application of the front brake resulted in exaggerated front end dive. So, per the info found on this site I slid the front forks up in the triple trees just over an inch, cut the tops of the fork springs and add pvc spacers and replaced fork oil with a heavier weight. Results are I can get better footing on the ground and no more front end dive, plus the benefit of better overall handling. Its been a few years since and happy to report no drops or near drops.