• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

tip over at the pumps

jpelletier

Training Wheels
Spent the day stripping all the plastic, re torquing the motor mounts, what a PITA that was. new oil and fitter. Got everything back together, all cleaned up and waxed. Time for a cruise! First stop to fill  her up. 5 and1/2 gallons and ready to go. Tight u turn leaving the pumps, and the next thing I know Connie is on her right side and I am thinking W.T.F. did I just do? Got her back up on the side stand and can't believe there is not a scratch on her. Thanks to K.B. foot forward Hi way pegs and the right side bag not a thing was damaged! I think it's time to start saving my pennies for a set of Murph's tip over bars. This time I lucked out, the worst part is my bruised ego and sore back from picking this beast up with a full tank of gas.